I am excited to announce that we got a campsite in Yosemite for this summer!
I have a great friend getting married in the close vicinity this summer and since I will need to take a day off of work anyway to get up to the wedding, we decided to make a long weekend out of it!
Half Dome is on my our bucket list so you can only imagine how excited we are!
This morning we spent the surrounding minutes to 7am constantly refreshing the page until the site opened so we could register for a camp site.
Fortunately enough, Rich got through!
(by the time 7am hit and I refreshed my screen, the camp sites I was shooting for were already gone!)
Unfortunately, we were unable to get passes to hike Half Dome. So we will have to wake up early the day before we want to go, and welp, cross our fingers!
So we are all set for a fun camping trip this summer!
We decided to save our money and do a small, relatively local, trip this year and next year we will do Machu Picchu!
Anyway! I am so excited to finally get to Yosemite and hike Half Dome! I can't wait to see the beautiful views and enjoy how beautiful Mother Nature can be!
I hope you all had a Wonderful Wednesday!
5 comments:
sooooooooooooo exciting! you're going to love it. ive never gone all the way to half dome but ive heard its beautiful. my boyfriend and i did the mist trail hike last year so we technically only went about half way. cant wait to hear about your trip. i miss living only an hour or so away from yosemite, its such a beautiful place!
That is so exciting! My husband and I want to go so badly, I didn't know it was so hard to get a camping spot!
that's so exciting! wow i had no idea it was so hard to get a campsite! crazy!
That's going to be so much fun!
Never heard of this but it sounds like a fun place to visit!
Post a Comment