Can you believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow?!
This is my first Thanksgiving without my mom :-(
I know that I will miss her and I also know that I am so excited to celebrate my first holiday as a wife with my handsome husband!
This day could not be any slower...
I just want to get home and start roasting chestnuts, pealing yams and chopping and dicing veggies!
Our Thanksgiving Dinner Menu:
None for Rich of course...the fruit hater...
![]() |
| image |
![]() |
| image |
![]() |
| image |
{using white wine}
![]() |
| image |
{we are actually using yams, not sweet potatoes...}
![]() |
| image |
![]() |
| image |
![]() |
| image |
I am not in charge of dessert...Rich's cousin is bringing that!
We will drink lots of wine - champagne for me :-)
And just have a blast!
One of the things I am most excited for....
Using our wedding China!
Ahh!!
I knew we got it all for a reason!
:-)
Oh...and spending time with family and friends, too...







3 comments:
honestly i could live on the stuffing alone! we throw in a few chopped cranberries to ours and it adds a yummy sweet flavor here and there.
i hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!!
sounds like so much fun!!! :)
it is my first thanksgiving with my mom too. totally sad, but i will get to be with my dad and sisters and obviously tony. new experiences, right :)
your menu sounds delicious!!! enjoy and happy thanksgiving!!!!
Yummm! Have a wonderful turkey day!
Post a Comment