Image Map

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Day in the Life: Customer Service Volume 12

I got a creepy caller....

Me: {Introduced myself & the company}
Customer: "La Tache? That is a really pretty name..."
Me: Thank you, how can I help you today?
The customer had some questions that I couldn't answer and he wasn't a subscriber, so I told him to call back.
Customer: How much do you spend on advertising and marketing?
Me: Honestly, I am not sure, probably a lot...
He asked me a few more questions...
Customer: So, La Tache, how old are you?
Me: Um, how old do you think I am? {I didn't ask in a flirty way at all - I didn't want to tell him!}
Customer: Well, when you answered the phone - you have a very nice, sweet and young voice but when I asked you about how much you spend on your advertising and you got annoyed, your annoyed voice sounds very motherly and mature, so, um...Maybe 26?
Me: Good guess. Have a nice day! Bye!

What a creeper!
Fortunately that is the only creeper I've gotten so far, aside from the heavy breathers....ha!!

I hope you all are having a great day!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Total creeper

Anonymous said...

That's so weird! And probably very awkward for you!

Lauren

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

sara [at] journey of doing said...

Oy. Awkward!!!!