Image Map

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blog Makeover & 25 Facts about me!

Hello Blog Makeover! 
Thank you Brea from Utterly Chaotic Designs

Linking up with Erin over at Living in Yellow


one.
I am terrified of  being alone in public bathrooms...I think they are the perfect scary movie location and I don't want to be part of that...

two.
This is my first Thanksgiving without my mom - and I'm nervous
three.
I can touch my nose with my tongue

four.
I think that baths are romantic

five.
I find my husband to be the most attractive man - I fell in love with his smile before I even met him

six.
I love to wear high heel shoes

seven.
I turn into a little girl around my grampie {grandpa} and I am 24!

eight.
I would do anything for any one of my friends

nine.
I don't really like to drive, but I'd rather be the driver than the passenger

ten.
I don't like to run, and I want to run a marathon next summer

eleven.
I love pickles...I could eat them all day, every day

twelve.
I secretly hope my husband gets into Law School on the East Coast so we can experience something new

thirteen.
I was in a sorority in college, and I am proud of it

fourteen.
I hate being in the dark

fifteen.
I love to shop, and recently, the closest I have come to shopping is at the grocery store

sixteen.
I never know what to get my dad for his birthday and I never know what to get my parents for Christmas

seventeen.
I am addicted to chap stick

eighteen.
I love my job. I may have crazy people and some funny stories. After all of that is said and done, the nice customers make waking up in the morning worth it

nineteen.
I don't like to eat Italian food at restaurants - it never tastes the way my Italian family makes it

twenty.
My thought process: the more the merrier

twenty-one.
I want to work with a non-profit organization

twenty-two.
I studied Marketing in College, I wish I was in more of a Marketing role now

twenty-three.
I want to live in a foreign country

twenty-four.
I want to learn the stock market and how to invest successfully

twenty-five.
I am positive, optimistic and I love to smile!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new layout it is so fun. And it was great getting to know you through this post :)

Jessica said...

Love the new layout!!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

love you new layout! super cute!!! :)
loved reading more about you :)
have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Karren said...

Love your new layout! Very cute! :) &I'm the same way about driving..

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love the new blog look! It looks great! How exciting if you both come to the east coast!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures at the top of your blog! Your wedding dress is beautiful!

I hope you'll check out my Michael Kors Giveaway! It ends tomorrow night!

Lauren

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/