Image Map

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Invites

The Invitations have been sent!




I had them printed at my work and one of my best friends helped me to assemble, stuff and address them. Then Sweeter and I had some friends help us stamp them and I finished addressing the envelopes and licked them!

This is soo exciting! Now I can't wait for the first RSVP to come in the mail!

7 comments:

sara [at] journey of doing said...

OOOH! I love them! They look so classic, elegant and timeless! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, fancy!!

Rebekah said...

So exciting! I remember it was a sigh of relief when they were mailed out. And then I started to panic over whether or not people would be good at RSVPing!

Christina said...

Yay how very exciting!!!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

yay!!! so exciting!!! :)

Beth Dunn said...

They are lovely!
xoxo
SC

BARBIE said...

How fun!