Image Map

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gorilla Pod

This past weekend, Sweeter and I went hiking on Palomar Mountain.
We weren't sure what to expect, we just knew that we wanted to get outside and have an adventure!
And adventure is what we had!

We were driving up the mountain to find our trail and we see snow on the ground!
Snow, in March, in San Diego?!
What?!
And as we climbed, we came across more and more snow!
Oh boy!
We were obviously unprepared for the snow...
Especially since Sweeter was wearing his five-fingers! Ha!

We get up to the trail head that we wanted and we find out that the trail name is very sentimental to us!
My future last name!
What a co-inky-dink!

Now on to the good stuff....
I love to take pictures
I love pictures!
A couple of weeks back, we were in REI and we bought a Gorilla Pod.
We haven't really had the chance to use it until this hike.
And it was a God send!

We ended up taking about 130 pictures and a bunch of them were timed and using the Gorilla Pod!
I love this little gadget and I definitely recommend i!
Its legs can be wrapped around anything
and it looks like you have your own personal paparazzi following you around!
It is a great little gadget!


We just had a blast!
I wish you all a happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Tara said...

I've wondered about those gorillapods! I may have to check them out, thanks for the recommendation :)

Anonymous said...

I have NEVER heard of a Gorilla Pod but it is now a MUST HAVE at the top of my list. Oh and I love hiking Palomar. We go up there often to hike around!

katmcd said...

These photos came out great. I am glad you had fun!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

Sounds like a blast!! I love hiking :)
Love that 2nd to last photo... Super cute!! :)

Laura Britton said...

YAY gorillapods are awesome!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It looks like it was a great time!

Rachael West said...

I love your photos... makes me want to load in the car and have an adventure this weekend!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How fun! Great pics! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Glad you stopped by, I am your newest follower! ;)