I am looking forward to this relaxing weekend! The weather is supposed to cool down a bit and be just perfect!
Tonight is going to be a family night! We are going to make pizzas and rent a movie and drink lots of wine! I cannot wait! I am needing a much needed relax night!
Tomorrow I am seeing an Alpha Gamm Sister and getting my hair cut...after waking up super early to watch soccer games at 8 in the AM....oh boy...they better win!
And on Sunday I will be venturing out and doing some outlet shopping! I need some new work tops, and I want to get a lot of bang for my buck! I am excited for a fun shopping day!
Today will surely be a Fun Friday!
I hope it is one for all of you!

4 comments:
I love making homemade pizzas as WELL as outlet shopping! Have fun!
PS Newest twitter follower tweet tweet! @86753oh9
Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Outlet shopping is the BEST! :)
I just stumbled upon your blog for the first time, and I just want to tell you how much I love your header-- " Everybody is somebody special." So true, and thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment