What I Love About Fall
It is Monday, Friend Making Monday! And a Marvelous one at that!
There are so many things that I love about Fall...this is a hard one...
There are so many things that I love about Fall...this is a hard one...
I love...
The changing colors of the leaves
The sound of rain drops on the roof
The feeling of warm fires and cozy blankets
The smell of cinnamon spice and everything nice
The site of pumpkins, scarecrows, costumes, turkey and cranberry sauce
The taste of homemade cheesecakes and our secret family antipasta recipe
The love of family and friends, even strangers going out of their way to make Santa's "Nice List"
*And of course, that we are one season closer to my Sweeter's safe return!*
Fall is my favorite season...I welcome it with open arms!

6 comments:
Happy FMM!
Love the header pic. :)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh a fire is the best thing.
There's not just ONE thing I could pick about fall either. Too many good things! :)
Thanks for visiting me today! :) I will be following you back!
"cinnamon spice and everything nice" LOVE it!!
What a great list! And thanks sooo much for becoming a follower of my blog! Yours is wonderful, and I'll be following you back! Have a great week!
Post a Comment