Friday, April 18, 2014

Polpette at Barbacco - SF 7x7

Restaurant: Barbacco
Dish: Polpette
Verdict: Delicious


On Tuesday, I headed over to Barbacco to meet my sweet friend Melissa from Serving Seconds to cross off yet another SF Big Eat 7x7 dish! We decided to order a few dishes off of the menu and share them. 

We ordered:
Roasted pears/ prosciutto de parma bruschette
Kale salad/ apple/ golden raisins/ almonds/ pecorino salad
brussels sprouts fried in duck fat/ capers/ anchovy/ red wine vinaigrette
Polpette - Sicilian meatballs with raisins and pine nuts/ braised chard/ tomato sugo

Woe, everything was mouth-watering delicious! The polpette has a little kick at the end, nothing that I couldn't handle (any spicier, I would have been crying and drinking milk).

I definitely recommend this restaurant! It is a little more casual than Perbacco (one of my favorites in SF)!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hooray for checking out another! You need to devise some sort of official rating system so I know which ones I should move to the top of my 'To Do' list!