Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Curry Up Now SF 7x7

Restaurant: Curry Up Now
Dish: Chicken Tikka Masala Burrito
Verdict: Delicious


Alright, to make you all jealous, yet again, about my place of work: we get lunch and dinner catered. There it is, I said it. We get 3 different options for lunch and one option for dinner with 2 fully-stocked kitchens in between. Yesterday for lunch, Curry Up Now catered and since the restaurant is on my SF Big Eat 7x7 list I figured I would check another dish off of my list! 

They have come in the past and I have gotten their veggie options and have been less than impressed. But yesterday I decided to go with the dish on the list and boy, was I not disappointed! I definitely recommend this one!

Buon Appetito

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love some curry!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Not a curry fan but tu hai scritto italiano! buon lavoro!

Laynah said...

I've always been a little suspicious of trying curry but that really does look good!