Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday


one. 
 This is seriously amazing.



two.
This article is pretty amazing. The photos are eye opening, shocking and beautiful. WOW
And this is pretty amazing! // Wow these are also breath taking1


three.
Burritos, Ice Cream, Irish Coffee and a Trolley Car ride
On Friday night, after work, I met up with Rich and our two friends to celebrate my permanent job title!  We started the night out with burritos, and I can now say that I have had a burrito from the restaurant that can say they make the best burrito in America. I will say that the burritos were pretty amazing! (notes: the chicken is in chunks, but the bbq chicken is not - and was preferred over the regular chicken. I got the Super Veggie and there was no lettuce, so it was just beans, rice, sour cream and avocado. The avocado makes these sandwiches seriously amazing. You must add it! Sadly, they lost Rich's and my order, so we had to wait kind of a long time for our burritos to come out. Overall, the burritos were amazing and were not all eaten...!)


After burritos in the Mission, we headed to Hayes Valley for some nitrogen ice cream from Smitten. I asked one of the employees and she recommended I order the tcho chocolate with spicy caramel sauce. This is a regular that is about $6.00. It was amazing and a bit too rich for me...I may get the meyer lemon or the vanilla next time. The ice cream was so smooth and delicious!




After Smitten we, of course, headed to the Buena Vista for Irish Coffees (decaf for me).

And we found out that our friends had never ridden the SF Trolley Car before. We were in luck, there was no line. It was almost like we had the entire thing all to ourselves! It was awesome! And riding it at night was really special because we could see the entire city lit up! I would definitely do that again!






Rich made these two stand outside of the car as it was moving, I guess that is the only way to do it if you haven't ridden on the car before...! 



four.
I saw The Wold of Wall Street (true story) on Sunday with my mom and August: Osage County on Monday night after work. Both were very good! I would recommend them. // I get to be a tourist and tour guide in my own city this weekend and I can't be more excited! // This weekend is a long weekend filled with lots of girl time! It is definitely much needed!

five.
Today is my first official day at my job! Woo! I get benefits and a gym membership...now I have no excuse not to exercise! I guess all of the workout clothes I got for Christmas will finally be put to good use!


2 comments:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Congrats on the official job! :) Very exciting! Um and this burrito place.. I MUST go..

Blicious said...

looks like fun!!
xx
b