Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break Part I

The little over a week of Spring Break was absolutely amazing!

We drove all over California - literally.
We saw Family and Friends.
We spent the long Easter Weekend in Oregon

---

Thursday morning, we drove up north for less than 24 hours...
Yes...it was a long day, but it was beautiful weather and great to see my parents and brothers - we even squeezed in a high school JV baseball game against our rival high school - I am so proud of my little broski!

Rich's parents visited for the night, on Friday, and we made delicious deep dish pizza!


---

On Saturday we headed to San Diego for some friend, baby and cousin time! :-)

On Saturday night we went out in the Gaslamp District with Rich's cousin.

I think we had a little too much fun..


We decided to do our own little "bar crawl"
Barleymash - where we met two sad Gonzaga fans...
Searsucker - where I got stepped on by a giant
The Tipsy Crow - where we were invited to a wedding by a bride at her bachellorette party
The Field - where we drank Irish Coffees (and lots of water)
and we ended at Dennys - haha

The first weekend was a whirlwind, but it was so much fun!
This was only the beginning of our great week ahead!

2 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

sounds like you had a whirlwind of a time, but super fun! :)

Lacey in the City said...

You did some serious bar crawling!! I haven't been out in SD in YEARS...like since before I was 21!