Real People, Real Emails...
"Why Can't You Provide Service to East Coast Customers as you do For West Coast?
I've been awake since 4:00am waiting for my paper. This is the second day of my subscription and I have no paper. The deliverer has arrived and left my wife's Wall Street Journal w/o my IBD. You don't open for another 3+ hours for me to make the problem known. If you provided East Coast customers with the same courtesies I could have you remedy the problem before the deliverer left the planet. By the time your office comes online my chance of reading my paper today is zilch.
This tends to happen with the paper A LOT. I was assured it changed when I switched from electronic version to paper delivery.
Adding another paper 365 days from now is easy for you to say but what about today? I can't even get into the electronic edition without paying a higher premium!"
Pretty sure you are being a little bit dramatic...
1 comment:
Don't you know that the world ends when we're not sitting at our desks, readily available for their every need???
Post a Comment