After long hours of deliberation and some disappointments....I have picked a bridesmaid dress! I couldn't be happier with the result!
Originally, I wanted a red and white wedding, and after finding out that the shade of red that I was looking for was being discontinued, I had to come up with another option. So I decided on purple, then blue, than a magenta color that the salon calls "teaberry."
I wasn't IN LOVE with any of the colors that I had to chose from....
Thanks to FRIEND, and her never-ending patients, after trying on more bridesmaid dresses than I did wedding dresses, we found the perfect dress for the occasion and the location.
We decided on a more neutral color; a color that would go with everything and anything; a color that I didn't have to find the right shade of flowers to match perfectly with the dress. The salon refers to it as "dove" (quite appropriate for the occasion!). It is a simple, yet elegant dress that will compliment our special day!
I can't wait to see all of the girls in the dress on our big day! Yay!dress
2 comments:
Its beautiful!!! I love that I get to keep up on your wedding details on here!!! <3
Its great and your wedding will be beautiful! Congratulations, finding the right dresses is a big step forward!
Post a Comment