
I am one lucky lady in the respect that I have a man who loves me unconditionally and will do anything to see me. Since he got back from his “vacation” I have had the opportunity to see him every weekend and he got back just in time to go to my sorority formal. It was an incredible night, getting dressed all dressed up, dancing and being so happy for his safe return!
When My Sweeter comes up here to see me we usually stay in a hotel close by for at least one night to have a little privacy. This weekend he came up and we stayed in a hotel in Pleasanton. We came across an interesting woman working at the front desk (I would like to add that whenever he and I are together we always come across interesting people and situations that make you wonder about people sometimes!) So we checked in and she asked me for my ID. I handed it to her and she looked it over and said, to herself, “21 in 2008….” She then looked at My Sweeter and asked him if he was 21. He said yes, he is 22. She looked at me again and told me “Ok, well someone has to be at least 21 to check into the hotel.” And I looked at her, confused, and told her that I was 21 and that she even read on my ID that I was “21 in 2008.” She then realized that she misunderstood and looked embarrassed. I tried to help the situation by telling her that it was understandable because it was so hot outside. She then proceeded to tell us that she would not run in to anyone from her high school at the hotel and the first time she thought that, she ran in to someone from her high school.
My Sweeter and I always enjoy these interesting encounters with people who are awkward because they provide for a fun story! We have many many stories to share - I am sure there are more to come (We attract the crazies)!
This weekend was also special because My Sweeter has finally met all of my close friends from home. It was wonderful and everyone loves him! It was extremely hot this weekend but we still managed to have a picnic outside in the shade! We ate good snacks and lunch and laughed...A LOT!
I am looking forward to this weekend when I go down to San Diego to spend 4th of July with him! I can't wait!
1 comment:
that must be so special when you two get to spend time together! long distance relationships are super hard {i lived one for a little over a year, yuck} but totally worth it :) Have fun this next weekend!
And your stories are too funny!! You should post more of them!
Post a Comment